Wink : surviving middle school with one eye open / a novel by Rob Harrell.
View other formats and editions
- 21 of 39 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Woodbury Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Woodbury Public Library||J HARRELL (Text to phone)||34018148827696||Juvenile Nutmeg||Available||-|
|Woodbury Public Library||J HARRELL (Text to phone)||34018148827704||Juvenile Nutmeg||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1984815164 : PAP
- ISBN: 9781984815163 : PAP
- ISBN: 9781984815163
- ISBN: 1984815164
- Physical Description: 312, 14 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Publisher: New York : Puffin Books, 2021.
After being diagnosed with a rare eye cancer, twelve-year-old Ross discovers how music, art, and true friends can help him survive both treatment and middle school.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Eye > Diseases > Fiction.
Cancer > Fiction.
Middle schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.