Pug the prince / by Kyla May.
- ISBN: 9781338877588
- ISBN: 1338877585
- ISBN: 9781338877571
- ISBN: 1338877577
- Physical Description: pages cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Branches/Scholastic Inc., 2023.
"When Bella wins a poster-making contest at the animal shelter, she gets to be queen of the "Adopt-an-Animal" parade. That can only mean one thing... Bub the pug is her prince! But Bub has no idea what a prince does. Can he figure it out in time to help Bella be the best queen she can be?"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 6-8 Scholastic Inc.
Grades 2-3 Scholastic Inc.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pug > Fiction.
Dogs > Fiction.
Parades > Fiction.
Human-animal relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 8 of 12 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Woodbury Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 12 total copies.