I capture the castle
- ISBN: 0312181108
343 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st a Wyatt book for St. Martin's Press ed.
- Publisher: New York : A Wyatt book for St. Martin's Press, 1998.
Originally published in the United States by Atlantic-Little, Brown, c1948.
|Summary, etc.:||A reprint of the 1949 novel recounting the story of Cassandra Mortmain, a young woman living on the edge of poverty in a crumbling castle with her somewhat eccentric family, whose prospects begin to improve when new neighbors arrive from America.|
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Castles England Fiction
- 6 of 6 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Woodbury Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.